Saturday, August 10, 2013

The Rank Mackerel



It's insightful to listen to gay men speak about cunnilingus. Always, words are chosen that connote disgust, and underneath it, fear. I've heard the female genitalia described as a "diseased open wound," often followed by words like "fishy" and 'stinking." Today, the phrase "a cesspool of yeast" was used to paint a picture of that glorious pink cock-pit. After uttering that doozy of a phrase he added, "it is like a slimy disgusting fish: a rank mackerel." Clearly my associate was a poet of sorts. I asked him what rank he believed it to be; corporal or private? Typically, once I've heard a person disparage the venerable vulva, I'll ask whether he's ever had sex with a woman; often the answer is yes. He'll describe it as a mediocre experience and then say something dismissive like "a hole is a hole."

This is where I take issue.

Maybe I'm biased, but having had the opportunity to engage in both vaginal and anal sex with a woman, I can say without a doubt that there is a distinct difference between the two. The anus is simply inferior. It's lacking in lubrication, strangely textured and suspiciously spacious. But more problematic, I would assume, is the fact that shit comes out of it. How, I wonder, can a man condemn and denigrate the pussy, calling it stinking and filthy, yet have no issue at all with plunging his cock into a literal shit-hole? Talk about hypocritical. I can't help but feel they are consciously lying to themselves every time their slanderous tongues denounce the pickle jar. They know it feels better so they vilify it and call it yucky, like little boys self-admministering cootie shots.

Circle circle dot dot; now I've got my cooter shot. No that doesn't sound right.

Anyway, I just want to point out that they know the wizard's sleeve is magic, despite what they say.

Okay, I'm going to chase down sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment