Saturday, November 8, 2014

Tea Time



I successfully abstained from drinking and drugging last night, though I did smoke a wee bit of a joint. The show wasn't nearly as good as I'd thought it would be, but I'm still glad I went. The day, presently, is sunny and blue and I need to figure out what I want to do. It would be nice to take some photos, but it's too late now to secure a car and travel somewhere far away. The familiar streets of San Francisco only hold so much charm. Maybe I'll clean my apartment and cut my hair. After that, when everything is shorn and in proper order, perhaps I'll hang with my man Marcel and continue reading his nightmarishly elastic sentences. Putting your head to his page is to drown in a sea of verbal diarrhea, ripe, flavorful, and smelling of madeleines.

No comments:

Post a Comment