Sunday, November 9, 2014

Accompaniment



I dreamt like mad last night; strange, elaborate dreams. In one of them, I walked on water. Almost all them involved a girl, sometimes naked, always kissed, but never mine. I think it was all the talk of dreams and mysticism at dinner that got it in my head. Now though, I don't feel well rested. There are things I need to do, laundry mostly, but still I find myself lying in bed, typing.

I'd said something to someone recently, about love. How, at its core, it is the feeling of being understood, accepted, accompanied. In its absence there is loneliness, confusion, ignorance, rejection. I've lost my point.

I haven't been out to take photos in so long that I struggle each time I try to choose a picture for this blog. There aren't any suitable photos to accompany these words.

No comments:

Post a Comment