Sunday, May 3, 2015

A Danger



Ugh. My head is throbbing. I have not known a hangover yet this year. Nearly five months. I'd forgotten about that sweet, swelling feeling of withdrawal. I am like the tide.

It was worth it though. Much fun was had. A thing that was necessary. A door was opened. Whether or not I should enter is a different story. Am I still drunk? Why am I writing like this? All of these sentences are too short. On top of it all I am sunburned.

I don't remember leaving her last night. Well, kind of. I remember being completely drunk and realizing I should go. So, I did. I remember being in a strange part of town and not knowing how I got there. Perhaps I rode the bus too long and fell asleep? That sounds right, actually. I smell her perfume. It is intoxicating. I have to meet a friend for brunch. She's driving from Cupertino. I will need an extra large mimosa to battle this feeling.

Alcohol is evil. It's allure is irresistible. Like a dangerous woman.

I'm going to go eat a banana and see if I puke.

No comments:

Post a Comment