Thursday, March 12, 2015

Abuelito, the Cleaning Lady



No time to write tonight. I've just unpacked my Wacom tablet and I'm getting the software installed. I have to use a CD to do it! For those of you who don't know, CD stands for compact disc. I haven't used one to install software since probably the early 2000's. Thank baby Jesus I purchased an external superdrive back when I was buying music from Amoeba every other weekend. But really, who the fuck puts software on discs anymore? Not even AOL does this! Not only that, but the install speed is ludicrously slow. It's terrible; I'm having flashbacks to the 90's. I'm beginning to hear the electronic static and popping of my old dial-up modem.

I shouldn't be writing, I should be packing. Really though, I'm always packing; they call me Sony Walkman, because I always got dat CD (compact dick!). You knew that was coming. My download is at 69%. I don't know when the last time was that I partook of a good, old fashioned, messy 69. Probably sometime back in the 90's, while listening to Bush, with a nice hairless bush in my face. Speaking of Bush, the 90's, and 69's, I remember the first time I tricked a girl into 69'ing with me. It happened inside of a closet. R. Kelly was there.

It was my first girlfriend and we were young. Her parents were smart enough not to let us occupy a room alone together unless we left the door open. We'd go back to her house after school everyday to do homework, which was code for: explore and exploit each other's bodies. Because her parents typically worked late, we were placed in the care of her elderly grandmother. She was a shrewd old Venezuelan however, and kept careful watch. I think she was a royal palace guard in her youth. Her old age ruined her mind though, and she'd find the most unimaginative reasons to enter our room; to replenish towels or dust; to clean the windows or ask how a can opener worked. It was offensive, even as a child. Was she a cleaning lady or her abuela?

Whoops. Out of time.

I'll have to continue this one tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment