Saturday, May 17, 2014

Co-Party



I went out with some friends after work. We had fun. Perhaps too much. We rocked out with our cocks out. It was the kind of night that unfolded naturally. The kind that you don't want to end. It had a limitless quality to it - like we all might wake up naked on the shore of some South American beach town and ask ourselves how we'd gotten there. It started out innocently enough, but before I knew it I was 5 drinks deep, ordering shots of fernet. And I liked it. That's how I know I was drunk - when fernet tastes good.

We played Jenga. We talked about Burning Man. We made dirty jokes and one-handed gestures. We talked trash, endearingly so, and enjoyed each other's company. It was swell. I just wish I hadn't agreed to working tomorrow. That way we could've all hung out until the sun came up. I'm glad I did it, glad we were able to share a moment - united in our dedication to have a good time. It inspires camaraderie and trust, understanding and allegiance. I'll have to make an effort to do it more often.

Next time we'll play strip poker. We'll suckle each other like little lambs. I can't wait. I promised a man that I'd bring him some indica-strain marijuana, to allay his anxiety.

Did you know people who work a lot have anxiety?

No comments:

Post a Comment