Thursday, March 20, 2014

200




Tonight is my 200th post. It's cause for celebration! That's what tomorrow is for, I suppose.

If only I had more time to write, I'd regale you with stories full of folly and foibles. For now though, I will celebrate in my sleep; counting Z's and fucking sheep.

Speaking of fucking sheep, someone asked me recently if I'd rather fuck a corpse or fuck an animal, and I think the answer is clear: animal, every time. Who'd want to make love to a hard, cold leathery corpse...ever? I imagine the sexual organs of a dead body to be rather uninviting, desiccated and smelling like rot.

I'd really need some kind of incentive to engage in necrophilia. Maybe I'd fuck a zombie, that's exciting. My cock is like a tombstone: solid metamorphic rock.

Head stone.

It's ingenious...igneous.

Those zombie chicks always talkin' bout brains

No comments:

Post a Comment