Thursday, January 9, 2014

Her



I have nothing especially charming to say today, or ever, for that matter. I won't have time to write tomorrow - I'm going to see a film. Her. It's alleged to be good. Though the same could have been said for Inside Llewyn Davis, and we all know how that turned out to be. I'll deliver my findings on Saturday.

What else? 

Oh! I've transitioned from Kafka to Alice Munro. I'm reading Hateship, Friendship, Courtship, Loveship, Marriage: Stories. I'm nearly done with the first story and I can already see why people enjoy her writing, though, my mind isn't entirely made up. She's no Kafka, I'll tell you that much! 

My attention is fractured, I have too much going on right now. Between texting, reading, writing, thinking, responding, replying, emailing and researching, I've stretched myself too thin.

I can't do no mo'

No comments:

Post a Comment