Sunday, April 23, 2017

Bored AF



I'm fucking bored. I've been editing photos for too long. I can no longer tell which edits look good and which ones look bad.

I have much to write about Patagonia, but I haven't had the time. Soon, I promise.

Fuck it. I'm going to shower and go somewhere. Somewhere where the night can take me. I'm off until Tuesday, so I'm praying for possibility, or callgirls. The thing is, I don't want to have to call the callgirls. I want them to come to me. I want them to see my beauty and be utterly unable to resist. I want them to flirt with me, to discover my gentle charm and wit while they're on the clock. That way, they'll be on the cock while they're on the clock - but without me having to pay. Honestly, it's the least they could do. I'm a  gem, a diamond in the rough. Rough. Rough Ryder. That's how Rough Ryder's roll.

Stop.

Drop.

Shut 'em down.

Open up shop.

Oh, no. That's how Rough Ryder's roll.

Okay. Here's a waterfall:


No comments:

Post a Comment